Monolith ampli 2x100w charcoal... 3 years warranty*
* The warranty is conditional on the use of a voltage regulator. Damage resulting from overvoltage is not covered by the warranty.
This audiophile amplifier is the result of close collaboration with a leading acoustics specialist in Mauritius, allowing us to provide a 3-year warranty with local after-sales service.
Based on a Class D TI USA Chipset technology and equipped with high quality and generously dimensioned electronic components, it delivers a generous sound of great purity.
In demonstration in our second store of Ruisseau Creole in Black River, it will convince you during a next listening.
Monolith ampli 2x100w charcoal
- Technologie : Class D amplifier based on TI USA Chipset
- Output Power : Each channel 75w Max@4ohms 150w Max@2 ohm
- Residual Noise : 200 μV, IHF-A weighted, AES-17 filter
- Distortion : 0.1 % THD+N @ 60W, 4 Ω
- Efficiency : 90 % @ 150W, 8 Ω, Class D stage
- Multiple Protection Features : Over-current protection (OCP), high side and low side MOSFET Over-voltage protection (OVP),Under-voltage protection (UVP), high side and low side MOSFET DC-protection (DCP),Over-temperature protection (OTP)
- PWM topology : Self-oscillating PWM
Notes / Conditions THD+N,60W 0.1%
1kHz, Single-channel driven
A - weighted , Singlechannel operation
22 Hz – 22kHz, A-Weighted filter
Frequency Response : 20 Hz- 20kHz
1W, 4 Ω – 8 Ω Load